[Blindtlk] Cruises

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Wed Aug 4 19:02:27 UTC 2010

I hear you David. I wish the particular cruise I'm going on would allow us
to book with a travel agent, for that reason you mentioned, for knowing the
little details. But unfortunately, we have to book directly through the
cruise line. Oh well. It is a good experence I guess. But I definitely
appreciate you guys all telling me the importance of everything, especially
the travel insurance. This thread makes me wish it were later in the year
too, so I don't have 245 more days to wait. LOL.
Chasity