[Blindtlk] Grilling question

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 22 22:56:12 UTC 2010

Hi Tom,

When I grill, on my gas grill, I heat the grill for about 10 minutes.  Then,
for burgers, depending on how thick they are, you should put them on the
grill.  Yes, you can close the lid.  Grill them for five to seven minutes on
each side.  If they're very thick, do them for seven or eight minutes on
each side.  If they're the paddies which are pre-formed, five minutes on
each side, on high flame should be fine.

Cindy