[Blindtlk] Grilling question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Aug 24 20:22:14 UTC 2010

A totally blind person can grill or smoke.  i have a gas grill, and a
large off-set smoker and use them regularly.  I have also grilled
with charcoal -- although the gas grill is easier.

There are lots of techniques to do stuff.  One good source is our
blind cooks list

Dave

p.s.  You mentioned a "fear of getting burned."  Just like with an
oven, a pot of boiling water, a gas stove etc., you can get burned if
you don't do stuff carefully and correctly, but like with the other
things there are ways.

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920