[Blindtlk] Grilling question

Jim jp100 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 24 22:49:37 UTC 2010

You're right, Mike.  Unfortunately for me, that was a looong time ago and
until recently I hadn't grilled anything much.  In my case, I'm not
necessarily afraid of the fire as much as am not sure of some of the
blindness tricks and tips for making sure I've grilled something to somewhat
close perfection.

Jim P