[Blindtlk] An odd question: How would you describe the caduceus?

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:24:31 UTC 2010

I wasn't sure where to post this question. I'm trying to describe how
a caduceus looks (the medical symbol with the two snakes), but I
haven't been able to find any text descriptions...plenty of pictures,
but that doesn't help someone who doesn't have the sight to see it
(myself). Does anyone know where to find a good description of what a
cadeceus looks like? I know there's some kind of staff, two snakes
wrapped around it, and wings (where?), but I don't know details, and I
really want to do a detailed description.

Like I said, an odd request, but something related to blindness
because I am blind so I can't see the pictures, but need a text
description. Better yet, instructions on how to draw it in Braille,
but I don't think that's out there.

Thanks,
Jewel

--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!