[Blindtlk] Questions concerning how people look like

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Fri Feb 26 17:30:06 UTC 2010

I am not into face touching.  the only person whose face I have ever felt in
the manner you describe was my son when he was very little.  I feel like the
only things that I'm missing out on by not touching faces are things that I
really don't care about anyway.   I can tell if a person is smiling or
laughing in their voice.  I can tell if a person is only half way paying
attention to me in their voice. How much acne they have, whether or not they
wear glasses or have a beard are not really important to me.

the man who is now my husband and I had been on several dates before I
thought to ask a friend about his appearance.  It really didn't matter to me
much.  I suppose it was more a curiosity than anything else.    The vague,
"oh he's good looking." didn't help much and it definitely didn't change the
way I felt about him.

Perhaps if we're talking about teen agers or college aged kids who aren't
too interested in an actual relationship, but more a fashion accessory
partner, then maybe physical appearance is more important.  I don't know.

Julie