[Blindtlk] Living in the suburbs as a visually impaired mom with kids?

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 00:46:18 UTC 2010

HI David,
No, it currently does not offer that service. However it is a new community.
It does have a great shopping center just a few miles away. Not walkable
though due to a toll road in the way. I will most likely hire a driver for
shopping or have my husband take me. Either way, the new community seems to
offer more in the fact that I will have more of an opportunity to play a
more involved role in my children education. That is so important to me. I
do loose my independence for shopping but gain a whole lot more by raising
my children the way I want to.
Mari Huzniker
Thank you for your feedback.