[Blindtlk] mac computers

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 26 11:28:13 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I need some assistance.  I have a friend who has a mac, OS-10, laptop
computer and was wondering about key strokes for the Mac.  If anyone
knows where to find these or can forward me a list off list, I would
be eternally happy.  I will then forward them to her husband and she
can use his windows computer until she learns how to use her own.  I
wouldn't go through this for just anyone.  She is my very best friend
and I really want to help.  Thank you for any info or assistance you
can give me..  I know that someone will probably tell me to go to the
computer group, but I haven't joined it.

Connie Canode