[Blindtlk] mac computers

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jul 26 18:26:38 UTC 2010

There are a bunch of Apple/Mac resources out there.  To get started
on the Apple site:
http://www.apple.com/accessibility/macosx/vision.html

Blind Cool Tech www.blindcooltech.com has a bunch of podcasts.  There
are also several discussion lists devoted to VoiceOver and Mac
accessibility.  Some Google searching should uncover
resources.  Also, one of our more technical lists -- such as gui-talk

should yield additional resources and help.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920