[Blindtlk] Inferiority complex with disability vsnondisabled society

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Thu Jun 3 01:14:20 UTC 2010

Some times its a blessing to be blind.
If I wasn't blind, I think I would be dead or in jaill or worse.
When I was growing up, I lived out in the country, "The people I hung out
with are all in for life for DUI's, or dead.
If I were to get my sight back, I would be fine, but back then all there was
to do was get drunk and drive around in the woods.
I have an ant that's in a wheele chair, she put her self there drinking and
driveing, and she is mad at the world.
So theirs nothing wrong with being blind