[Blindtlk] Inferiority complex with disability vsnondisabledsociety

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 4 13:21:22 UTC 2010

Peter, I disagree with your characterization of the notes written
to you as arrogant or conservative.  No one has told you to just
go do it yourself.  People have put their hearts into words for
you and in thanks for that you have told us what a small list we
make up and how small minded we are.

Julie wrote to you a wonderfully constructive message.  The same
is true of Steve and Dave and others.  You have to decide whether
you are content being angry and figure out how to channel your
anger into something positive.  If you need help convincing
Alabama rehab to send you to a Center, we can try to help.  We
can't promise results, but we can promise our best efforts.

If your area has no chapter, then we need you more than ever
because there is hope the NFB isn't offering which you can bring
if you will.  If you have suffered more than most of us, then
perhaps you will have more compassion than we for people who
really need you.  Your inspiration may inspire them, your
perseverance may give them strength, and your willingness to give
some of yourself to them will make all of us better.  Are you
interested in talking about problems and solutions or in just
putting us down for extending ourselves to you?

Gary