[Blindtlk] Inferiority complex with disabilityvsnondisabledsociety

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 01:10:22 UTC 2010

Hi Mike,

The street does not have crosswalk. It is really unsafe without one due to
the traffic pattern. Light traffic at the main entrance of my subdivision.
But heavy traffic with the intersecting street. I have to cross it to get to
restaurants. a gym, etc. Really difficult without a crosswalk and especially
with two young children. Any suggestions on what to do. Plus, Summer is
hibernating season in TX. It is extremely hot midday.

Thanks,
Mari Hunziker