[Blindtlk] Need help connecting wires!

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 7 15:01:00 UTC 2010

hi,

i am somewhat surprised your internet is functioning or is not slowed.
you should run the dsl side straight to your dsl modem.
the other side should be going straight to your phone.

in the old days;
people ran one phone line from the wall to the power strip/surge protector,
then to the dialup computer modem then from the other jack of the dialup
modem to the phone.

Bryan Schulz