[Blindtlk] Hello!

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:56:26 UTC 2010

Glad to meet you Gloria,
That sounds fun to be typing as a job. I would love a job like that. I am
also a housewife/stay-at-home mom. I love it and wouldn't have it any other
way. I think it is so good for children to have a parent home for them at
the crossroads, when they are coming or going from school, a date, whatever.
It is good. Good for you for working for home and making your family a
priority. What is the transportation service like out in WA? It is pretty
good in Austin. I unfortunately live outside the city limits and there is no
transportation available to folks that live outside the city. Just curious.
Mari Hunziker