[Blindtlk] Hello!

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:08:20 UTC 2010

Hello Mari,
 Welcome!
I'm 24 & live in Michigan. I'm looking to volunteer with children &/or
animals until next year when my family will be moving to Texas. San
Antonio to be speciffic! I can't wait until then! While I'm waiting
I'm also looking into becoming an Aid Worker as a career, trying to
find out what classes I need to take, what languages I should learn,
etc.
Nice to meet you!
Michelle

--