[Blindtlk] Moustache trimming

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:42:08 UTC 2010

I know this was for just the guys, but my boyfriend is not on this
list, so I am posting his answer for him.

He uses trimming scissors and his finger to cut his moustache, then
has me check it because I can usually feel if it's lopsided better
than he can. Both of us are legally blind, btw.

That was...until he noticed that his moustache was going white, which
is crazy, as he's only 45, so he shaved it all off...*grin* I hate
facial hair.

~Jewel