[Blindtlk] Ideal city for blind people in the United States?

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 04:01:06 UTC 2010

--
Peter
Webmaster
http://www.darkstruggle.com
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

To list:

   My name is Peter, who is a new member to this Blind Talk e-mail
list. Well, I have enough vision for the most part to walk
semi-independently around in familar locations that I know about on a
day to day bases. Other than that I read braille or use window-eyes.
I'm looking into potential future cities in the United States to
potentially get a job as a social science/history education high
school teacher whether private or public in the United States. The
facilities that I want to have are:
1. excellent public transportation 2. low to moderate crime levels
3. above average intellectual community
4. good to above average school centers
5. entertainment for a little night life just not a lot
5. a place to raise kids in for two vi adults in the future.
6. a place with plenty of catholics
7. a place without enormous cost of living and a place with regressive
tax policies to the hilt
note: the places that I'm thinking of right now are:
1.  Raleigh, North Carlina, Talahesse, Florida or the twin cities and
Richmond, Virginia.
    by the way, I will have a ba from Auburn University, volunteer
service, national honor society and similary things as well. Thanks
and California at one time looked good but the financial crisis makes
future competent steer away from their financial debacle they are
having for a time.

sincerely,
Peter