[Blindtlk] Packing for my move?

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 17:02:52 UTC 2010

Mary the best thing to do is to give each boxed packed a number or letter
that you tape to the box. While packing each box keep a list of items in
Braille that you put in each box, or for example items are from the top
bathroom draw, or items are from my dresser. Keep a list with corresponding
title and items.

Debbie Wonder For very small items that you are concerned with falling out
of box, pack in zip lock bags and be sure to tape closed every box so things
do not spill out. Don't be fooled about how short of a move, a move is a
move and things must be packed labeled and securely closed.

Debbie

PS good luck and enjoy your new home!