[Blindtlk] Packing for my move?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 13:31:49 UTC 2010

Mary,
    As one who considered himself a gypsy at one time in my life - having
moved every year or so for about 10 years - I think I have a solution. I put
things in boxes based upon the room they come from and label them
accordingly, e.g., bathroom, kitchen, office, etc. I also took these
opportunities to eliminate those things I hadn't used since my last move,
clearing the way for more! (smile)

HTH!
Marion