[Blindtlk] bread!

Tom tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:48:43 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

You might remember I posted earlier this summer about me wanting to learn about grilling on a little grill I bought.  I am totally blind and was never really one who cooked or did too much in the kitchen as a kid.  Being a late teenager now I am wanting to do more now that I'm not so afraid or leery about trying things.
I've convinced my parents to let me do a lot more.

And, when they're away out of town I am able to fend for myself a lot better.

So, here's my question.  I love good bread and wonder how easy it would be to make simple bread.  I know we don't have any sort of bread machine though and know I probably need one.  What do you suggest?
Is it hard to make bread or would it be possible for me to do it?
Can one make bread without a machine, and if so, what do you do to mix the ingredients?
Could I have some recipes to try or easy ones to try?

Tom