[Blindtlk] Grocery shopping, and transportation questions

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Wed Oct 13 11:43:45 UTC 2010

Hi Kerri:

First, get yourself one of those folding supermarket shopping carts.  They
cost about $20 and you can put as many bags in them as you need.  If you
can't pull the cart up the stairs, perhaps someone can help you.  This
worked well for me when I had an apartment on the third floor.  Sure beats
running up and down the stairs.

It is deffinitley better to take a taxi back from shopping then lugging your
food on and off the busses and $5 isn't a bad price at all.  If the taxi
driver wishes to make extra money, ask them to help you load the shopping
cart and take it up with you.  That should be good for another $5 or $10
tip.

I sure wish all major supermarket chains had a grosery delivering service
however, not all of them do.  Specially here in Atlanta.  I understand they
once did however, because of insurance reasons, they phased it out.  To bad.
I got spoiled with that while living in the Southern California area.

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly

appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723

(fax) 888-563-4698

Reservations at peachtreetravel.net