[Blindtlk] Grocery shopping, and transportation questions

Danielle Montour hypoplexer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:13:08 UTC 2010

Hi,
I use the victor reader stream.  It reads many different types of
books from different services.  If you don't already, I'd look
into getting an RFB&D membership.  Because of government funding,
it is free.  There is an abundance of audio books in a
specialized format that you can play on the victor reader stream.
There are a whole bunch of other services that are supported on
the victor reader.  I got mine from Humanware, and mine was $409,
however, there is one for $359.  If you have any questions about
the victor reader, feel free to contact me.

Danni