[Blindtlk] New Member

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Tue Oct 19 00:45:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I agree with Julie.  Most of the things you find out there are going to be
from retail stores.  It's better to pay regular prices than slightly more
expensive prices from specialty places.  Bump dots are great, but when not
available, have simply used scotch tape for simple marking jobs, such as the
300 and 400 marks on a dial oven, the start and the stop  or minute-plus on
a microwave.  Just today in the new office, I had to have someone set the
thermostat to 70, then put a tape mark at the 12 o'clock position on the
dial, so I know it is 70 degrees when that mark is in that position.  Same
goes for fridge and freezer regulator knobs.