[Blindtlk] At home job possibilities.

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 14:29:41 UTC 2010

Hi Maurice,

I am so glad that you posted those sites. I had no idea they existed. I was
working for an accessibility company called Knowbility Inc. They make sites
and docs accessible. I will have to let them know of the needs these sites
have. Thank you. I am looking of an at-home opportunity now. I hope to find
employment with one of the sites you had posted. Thank you,
Mari Hunziker