[Blindtlk] At home job possibilities.

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Thu Oct 21 13:54:25 UTC 2010

Hello and thanks for the NFB contact.  We will look into this further and
will report back to the list.  If others out there seeking gainful
employment put in applications with the sites I previously mentioned, we can
get the ball rolling here.

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly

appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant

(phone) 888-389-2723

(fax) 888-563-4698

Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

----- Original Message ----- >I know that the N.F.B. has a group of folks
working on accessibility. Call the national center, 410-659-9314. I'd ask
for Wes Majoris. If he doesn't know, he'll know who does.