[Blindtlk] Signing Your Name.

Jennifer Piening pienings at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 18:25:20 UTC 2011

Yes, I know what you mean, Diane. I would like to learn how to make a
more legible signature myself. However all we can do is our best with
what we have. Learning to sign isn't everything though. Even when I knew
how to sign legibly, I never could get my name to fit in really small
spaces. No legal documents have been rejected with my signature,
thankfully.  I just get tired of annoying comments from people who would
not ask the same thing of a sighted person with an illegible signature,
that's all.
Jenny

--
Facebook: