[Blindtlk] Fidelco Guide Dogs: Dreams of Independent Travel Become Nightmares of Sorrow

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 10:02:01 UTC 2011

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your words of support. As I mentioned to others,
there is not a program that does not have policies that need another
critical look. One of the ways we are encouraging this is through our Guide
Dog Consumers' Bill of Rights. The Board will discuss endorsing this
document tonight and the membership will have the opportunity to ratify it
at the annual meeting on July 3.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala