[Blindtlk] FW: blindisms

Roberthansen1970@gmail.com roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:44:36 UTC 2011

I used to be a toe heel walker. I remember the gymn coach cane teacher in nebraska was always on my case because i did not do heel toe heel toe.  He would do stuff like paddle the backs of my knees to slightly kicking me.  He also was a cane nazi. He would always put his voice in cadence and say 10 2 10 2 10 2 for the way the cane is to be used.  This was back in the 70s.