[Blindtlk] Eye Poking

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 01:17:25 UTC 2011

I didn't like it at the time, but I do not feel resentful. I am glad there
is one less thing to set me apart from others and that the things that do
either have a good reason or can't be avoided. I do not mean to be crude,
but I received similar scolding's as a four-year-old child for touching or
scratching in places that are socially unacceptable, and I appreciate these
corrections, punishments, or behavior modifications as well. Constructive
criticism sometimes hurts, but if it is really constructive, I think the
criticism has value.

Gary