[Blindtlk] Eye Poking

Robert A. Hansen roberthansen1970 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:25:43 UTC 2011

I was a swayer myself.  I would drive the houseparents and teachers
crazy.  I am a grown dude and still catch myself doing some swaying
especially when I am jamming on the tunes.  I have also developed
another trait over the years.  I like to stand for hours on end.  I can
stand for hours, say six or more hours and I like to pace around.  I
find I keep better posture that way.  When I sit, I am a slumper.  I
don't like that.

Robert

On 4/27/2011 8:05 AM, nikki Wunderlich wrote:
> I agree, well written nice job, and interesting points

The best news sources out there are: www.infowars.com
www.democracynow.org www.fsrn.org www.rense.com and so many more
independent sites. Turn OFF the hate mongering FoxNews garbage.