[Blindtlk] Eye Poking

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 03:19:11 UTC 2011

Yeah, I do the pen flipping thing too. Not in front of people but I
feel weird if my hands aren't busy. I think we do stuff like that the
same way people's eyes wander around the room. So when our fingers
aren't typing, reading Braille or taking in information in some other
way, we have to get that same stimulation in the same part of our
brain, albeit in a different way.

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/dotkid.