[Blindtlk] To Drive or not to Drive: that is the question

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 21:24:16 UTC 2011

I would love to drive, but somehow taking out a second, third and
fourth mortgage on my house to be able to afford the car that will
obviously cost more than the average car isn't feasible.  Sad but
true, I would imagine that many of us, even if this happens in our
lifetimes, will not be able to afford the cars.