[Blindtlk] To Drive or not to Drive: that is the question

nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:20:33 UTC 2011

Hello,

My thoughts on this subject are while it would be nice to be able to drive,
it doesn't mean that in the mean time we can't live full productive lives.
It just means that when and if we are able to drive, it will be some what
easier for us to do so, especially for those who live out in the country. It
also doesn't mean we can't be as independent as possible til then because we
can with the use of public transportation, as well as friends and family
helping out with rides from time to time, we also can walk places if they
are not too far, or to dangerous to get to.