[Blindtlk] To Drive or not to Drive: that is the question

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 01:01:59 UTC 2011

I'm all for driving, period. I am in the country and don't have access
to public transportation so expensive or not, driving will definitely
figure in my future down the road. I don't know how far down the road,
but it will be a part of it for me personally.

--
"Now I'll take the blame,
So forget my name.