[Blindtlk] To Drive or not to Drive: that is the question

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:29:37 UTC 2011

Very true!! I never had boyfriends, in fact, I've never had a
boyfriend, EVER. Your right though, the feeling like a burden
definitely comes up and it isn't talked about much. My parents have 3
other kids to look after to, admittedly one of them is my sister who's
already 20, but she doesn't have a car either and no money to get one,
so she's a burden on them as well. The other two are 12 and 9, so them
taking themselves places is out of the question! Lol.

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/nikki0222%40gmail.