[Blindtlk] To Drive or not to Drive: that is the question

Desiree Oudinot turtlepower17 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:13:36 UTC 2011

Yeah, I'm in the country too. Public transportation has never been an
option for me. Luckily, my family can help me out at the moment, but I
do feel like a burden to them sometimes, especially if it's a social
event I need them to drive me to. When I was in high school, I always
felt very embarrassed about having to ask my parents to drive me to a
boyfriend's house and that kind of thing. I'm not in a relationship
now, and I'm a little older, but I would still feel the same way. Not
being able to drive can be very frustrating in that aspect of life,
and it's not something people often talk about.