[Blindtlk] To Drive or not to Drive: that is the question

nikki Wunderlich nikki0222 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:44:35 UTC 2011

I agree with a lot of the points you mentioned in your email, but I'm just
looking at it from a financial prospective, and I do not think the cost will
go down enough for me to be able to afford a car in my life time, so I will
probably always rely on public transportation, family, and friends as well
as cane travel to get me from point A to point B.