[Blindtlk] "Its not safe for someone who can't see"

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 01:13:14 UTC 2011

Mary,

Certainly advocacy is a factor, and we should stand up for our rights
in the end.  But often, a softer sell works wonders—and without the
hostile distrust that always seems to exist after you seek refuge in
the law.

When things happen as they inevitably will, I am forced to consider
the next person.  Would a legal settlement benefit that person, or
mostly just my lawyer?  If I can help the next guy, my lawyer, and
myself, then maybe it’s worth going that route.  But usually, you
can’t serve all three at once.

Joseph - kf7qzc