[Blindtlk] Soldering revisited

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Aug 11 23:46:34 UTC 2011

You might want to talk to Lloyd Rasmussen,
lras at loc.gov  He is an electrical engineer, and
has experience in this area, as do others.

There used to be a publication called the
"braille technical file" from the
Smith-Kettlewell Institute in San Francisco.  It
all may be on-line now.  They had a series of
articles on soldering -- back in the 70's I think.

Dave