[Blindtlk] soldering revisited

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:19:19 UTC 2011

At the moment I’m concerned with getting too much solder in the wrong
spot.  If you’ve got excess lead to use as a heatsink, that’s a good
way to do it.

Alas, I’m too young to have ever had the opportunity to play with a
bunch of Heathkit toys, but old enough to have seen many of them in
an assembled state.

Even got to see a HERO-1 assembled once upon a time.

Joseph - KF7QZC