[Blindtlk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward, and division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for theBlind and Visually Impaired

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:05:14 UTC 2011

He did, but the man returned with a new email address.  That has not
yet been banned (though where I moderated, ban evasion for any reason
justified a fresh ban—if you wanted back, you made your case WITHOUT
evasion!)

Dave has told him he’s on exceedingly thin ice, and we’ve heard no
more from him.  I expect we won’t until his next spam.

Joseph - KF7QZC

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 10:31:28AM -0400, chris nusbaum wrote:
>I thought he already did!
>
>Chris
>
>On 8/20/11, cheryl echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I think this is a spam, it has been around some of the other talk lists
>> Gloria.
>>
>> I hope David Andrews, is going to take this person off all lists, since this
>> person isn't replying to Alexander Kaiser.
>>
>> Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
>>
>> Cheryl Echevarria
>> http://www.echevarriatravel.com
>> 631-456-5394
>> reservations at echevarriatravel.com
>>
>> Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
>> Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com
>>
>> Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.

>>> Impaired . I also would like to have a good consensus of each center
>>> because
>>> I will be attending the Conklin Center for the Blind within the next 6
>>> months. Please write back as immediately as possible. My email address is
>>> AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. I can be contacted off list on my cell phone at
>>> 9
>>> 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6.
>>> Sincerely,