[Blindtlk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward, and division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for theBlind and Visually Impaired

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:29:27 UTC 2011

Hi Joseph,

If memory serves me right, I'm pretty sure this is the same email he
(or a person pretending to be him) used when he sent his last spam
about starting a new organization entirely of totally blind people.
He's just put another email address in his contact information in his
message body. I'm tempted to call that number he gave just to see who
this person really is, but I don't want to open up a whole new can of
worms with an already proven spammer. Dave, I'd suggest to you (this
is what I'd do if I were the moderator) to ban his current email
address, and if he sends another subscription request with the name
Alexander Kaiser in the "your name" field, reject that request! Would
this be possible? Also, if anybody doubts he's a spammer, let me add
another reason to block him. If he's not a spammer, he would be
replying to all these emails accusing hin as such defending himself!

Chris