[Blindtlk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward, and division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for theBlind and Visually Impaired

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Sat Aug 20 15:50:21 UTC 2011

I sure hope so.

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

Cell: 509-828-2338

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 05:24
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward,
and division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for theBlind and
Visually Impaired

I think this is a spam, it has been around some of the other talk lists
Gloria.

I hope David Andrews, is going to take this person off all lists, since this

person isn't replying to Alexander Kaiser.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/ladygloria%40webba
> nd.com

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/cherylandmaxx%40ho
tmail.com