[Blindtlk] open book

Ron Poire rpoire at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 22:38:15 UTC 2011

Hi Niki,
I no longer have Openbook on my computer, but from what I can remember, I
meant the insert on the numbpad, which is the same as zero.
I think OpenBook saves into the General folder in Library. I don't remember
if Ctrl S works, or if you must open the menu with the alt key, arrow down
to library, open that folder with Enter, then arrow down to Save file, where
you would give it a name.
I hope that's how it works.

I haven't used the program for several years.

Ron