[Blindtlk] open book

Nikki daizies304 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 02:32:58 UTC 2011

I used to have questions about which was better, but since I have JAWS, I
figured Open Book would be more compatible and create less computer
problems.

As far as scanning, you said to press the zero on the num pad, when I am
ready to scan something, right?
Did you mean that in terms of “insert” or the number zero?

As far as saving something, I don’t remember exactly what process we (my mom
and I) went through, but a dialog box appeared flashing the edit box and it
didn’t stay very long.
It also didn’t ask where I wanted to save what we scanned.
We just named it.
I later found them in “Pictures, along with other things I didn’t know were
there.
Oh and they don’t have a file extension on them either.