[Blindtlk] jobs that don't require a college degree

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:40:02 UTC 2011

It is like going to school in someways in reference to the equipment you are
going to need. If you job uses windows or accessible program, the program
that I had in school I was able to give it to my former employer and they
just downloaded it for me.

If you currently have a laptop, sometimes they can add there program on your
computer.

If you need certain equipment for work, then I would contact either your
state commission for the blind, if they don't help you contact.

President of West Virginia

Charlene Smyth, President
220 Buena Vista Avenue
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26301
Cell Phone: 304-672-3445
E-mail: cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Web site: http://www.nfbwv.org/

If you need some training on these programs maybe even take a course at
either Blind Inc. or one of the NFB Schools for training as well.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.