[Blindtlk] Did someone from the list just contact me

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:49:59 UTC 2011

Jenny B, if so. Please let me know. It looked like a spam.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.