[Blindtlk] Fw: [Nfbf-l] Erik Weihenmeyer on ExpeditionImpossible

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:56:16 UTC 2011

oh I have sent him the information already. They don't want any money, just
the time, and possible a paid room and food, but other than that.

It has been done, thanks Gary!!!

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.