[Blindtlk] Fw: [Nfbf-l] Erik Weihenmeyer on ExpeditionImpossible

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:52:04 UTC 2011

The Travel and Tourism is already a division of the NFB started in 2004, it
has not been an active division, we have a constitution, officers, etc.

It is not just a talk list.

The only reason that no one really hears of it, is because nothing has been
done with the division.

We have a total of 12 members and 7 of them are the officers.

That is why David Andrews had posted on the talk lists that we were looking
for interim officers, which all have been posted, when former officers
couldn't continue with there positions.

It is listed on nfb.org as a division of the NFB.

So we echo the philosophy of the NFB or it wouldn't have been put into
action when it did.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.