[Blindtlk] Fw: [Nfbf-l] Erik Weihenmeyer on ExpeditionImpossible

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Aug 30 16:04:24 UTC 2011

Ah yes, but, what Cindy was saying was this.  IF it is contemplated that this is to be a devision of the National Federation of the blind, it MUST echo the philosophy of the NFB.  That is a constitutional requirement for any prospective devision to be recognized as an official part of the National Federation of the Blind.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: